Thursday, February 18, 2010

Piercing Planet, Brisban Blue Planet And Planet Earth ... Pierce Brosnan?

Blue Planet and Planet Earth ... Pierce Brosnan? - piercing planet, brisban

OK, I love these programs, and we have also seen, but I'm told by Sir David Attenborough.

I also saw something on the Discovery Channel a couple of times, such as Blue Planet, tells the story of Pierce Brosnan, but I know that some of the images used was the same, but I'm also pretty sure that some do not, the original BBC version.

Do not make a quick search through this information imdb HES did not even recognize that anything as Thomas the Tank Engine.

But I've managed to find this http://www.nrdc.org/wildlife/marine/sonarvideo/video.asp and I know for a fact that on the blue planet

And where can I find the videos and says exactly what they are?

1 comments:

ckngbbbl... said...

This is a documentary Deep Blue, which was reported by Mr. Brosnan, and seems to be on a DVD. This is the wildlife. It was made by the Company of the blue planet.
Mr. Brosnan has also reported a call Dolphins.
I googled Pierce Brosnan / Narrator / Discovery Channel and has developed a number of sources and a review of the DVD.

Post a Comment