Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can I Feed My Snake Raw Meat BARF / RAW Feeders...what Animals Can Dogs Eat?

BARF / RAW feeders...what animals can dogs eat? - can i feed my snake raw meat

I do not mean the bi-products of dog food in cans or dry food ... and yes I do my dog raw chicken, that is, Beed, lamb and bone feed to .... So for all those who know what they're talking about, not those who say, "Oh, my God, chicken feed u ur first dog ....' They are more than welcome to your opinion, but the opportunities I have ever heard. Niavaran If you think that animals that no raw meat, Google eats it. Type RAW or BARF ....

So, back to my first question (lol), so many animals can I feed my dog to sit only in raw foods and places them on a raw bones every night. I understand that on the bones, meat, tripe, intestines, etc ... I wonder if there is something else, such as rats, mice ... I found this site http: / / www.krisannriorawfeeding.com / thekrisannrioway.htm and then I thought, "Well, why not", but never thought of, and now I say: "Is there something I can feed him?

OK so now we feed:

Chicken,
Lamb
Beef
Kanaroo,
Chicken Neck
Lamb bone
Canned tuna / Slamon / sardines, etc. ..
The egg yolk and egg cup finely ground (so it's like powder)
and sometimes small amounts of fruits and vegetables

Therefore, in mice and rats is just as ... eww a little strange, but I am sure that the wolf would not have thought, I know I am eating a dead cow, but I will not eat the rat! "... Chicken Heads, legs and feet, etc ...

You can not a rabbitUnfortunetly or green tripe ... So more ideas ... May be frozen Stors pets animals that are mainly provided by the snakes, like rats and mice that are not yet known ....

Please let us know.


Thank Barf raw feeds:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment