Monday, February 8, 2010

Patches Of Hair Be Tracking Devices How Would I Hide This Patch On My Head?

How would i hide this patch on my head? - patches of hair be tracking devices

I was in my hair and change of guards Cuttin 2 in 1 ... at least I thought that changed the guards ... I forgot to put a back and when I started, my Goin back before I shaved patch on the right side ... Nevertheless, I could hide it with a blanket? I also have a track this week, and I did not laugh Wana ... Shyt I mean, I can not even leave Laughin at me when I go to look in the mirror

6 comments:

Russ said...

The difference between a good haircut and a haircut is bad .... approximately two weeks.


It's only hair, try a new style, mixed with the smaller of two or .. This Too Shall Pass

Kat said...

haha memories, my mother's brother Cuttin hair with a razor and the Guardia slipped and took a large chunk of her hair was very funny, but you simply copy the rest of the same length and said he was tryin peoplle a new face until the advent of happiness haha XD

LeDrew L'Amour said...

Imagine combing his beard.

See this example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFn2su4JL ...

V-Ball said...

Paha. funny:-D
Wear a bathing cap and say aerodynamics for speed. haha

Real said...

I wore a headband, as it happened.

kaptainf... said...

Shave It All Off. It will grow again very quickly

Post a Comment