Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Convert Old Propane Grill To Smoker Can I Convert My Old Propane Grill To A Charcoal Grill Or A BBQ Smoker?

Can I convert my old propane grill to a charcoal grill or a BBQ smoker? - convert old propane grill to smoker

We bought an amazing new grill and are wondering what our elders who have not delivered. The burner is lit and can not find a replacement, but still structurally sound, I just want to know how to turn it into charcoal grill or smoker ... I thought, with the lower surface of the tiles, but I do not think that it provide the proper air circulation ... Suggestions?

3 comments:

deedee said...

Just take the torch and put the coal in the, what we have done, dass

latenttr... said...

Be just sure how the ash fall to the ground ..... some are very open and can cause a fire if you're not careful down, but I already did. It's not perfect, because the difficulty to an outbreak by closing the top, because its goal is to get exercise as much air into the combustion chamber. For the common charcoal grill was designed to steer a better air.

Charles C said...

You can buy a grill universally sold in any place of the grill. The use of coal and is in the business

Post a Comment