Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does Walmart Take Spectera Vision Insurance. Can WalMart Charge Extra $ 30 Sales Tax On Full Retail As If You Did Not Have Insurance?

Vision Insurance. Can WalMart charge extra $ 30 sales tax on full retail as if you did not have insurance? - does walmart take spectera

I have my glasses at Walmart with my insurance Specter. I had to pay up to $ 15 co-payment for lenses and $ 15 for senior staff. So I owed him $ 30 plus taxes. But then, WalMart and instructed me to raise $ 30 tax-revenue as if you were paying $ 350 for all vessels. Is this legal?

3 comments:

mbrcatz said...

Yes, they are required to collect sales tax on the total amount. The fact that the insurance pays $ 200, free of more than $ 200 in sales tax!

But this is a fraud - most states do not collect sales tax on the glasses.

Mark K said...

Read your insurance policy. Wal-Mart is required by law, sales tax on items that collect them to sell. If the item is subject to sales tax in your country, then are required to collect taxes. Do not blame Wal-Mart ... Your government debt.

BT said...

If to you, what he says exactly, it is of course legal ... I would not if it is not legal ...

Think about whether it is illegal, a normal person like you broke it ...

Post a Comment