Friday, January 8, 2010

Trout Unlimited Pontoon Boat Any Fisherman Familiar With Pontoon Float Boats?

Any fisherman familiar with pontoon float boats? - trout unlimited pontoon boat

Looking to buy a property RIVER, one person pontoon FLOAT. I know absolutely nothing about them. I look forward SKEETER WATER AND OUTCAST PONTOON PAC or 800 Trout Unlimited Pontoon FLOAT. FAMILIAR this person or other types of listed options better than my course welcome any thanks BE CONSIDERED. j3hick@yahoo.com

3 comments:

exert-7 said...

These are very nice.

http://www.theflyhatch.com/xq/ASP.detail ...

I prefer 10 'Jon boat with electric motor for a dryer fisheries have experience. 2 people can fish, refrigerator before .... etc. You can load in the back of a Toyota Tacoma with no problem. Also it last forever.
Here are more details and pricing.
http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/index.c ...

roger_in... said...

I have one, and they are all very good boats preetty much ... You Can not Put a foot on that are much better because I think you fish in the river ... Set up and supported ancjoe bars are very useful

Lance D said...

I do not know myself with them, but a member of the group FHOEU (fishermen, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts Unit) is very familiar with the types of tanks and can also advise on them.
You will join the group to publish information for a response from him.
I think that is the hallmark for the group: star_rider
The connection with the group is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FHOEU/
Good luck and Tight Lines

Lance D

Post a Comment