Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pet Carriers Canada Pet Safe Flight Carriers?

Pet safe flight carriers? - pet carriers canada

I went to Canada to provide in the near future. May propose He wondered whether anyone could be a robbery cooperation. to fly when you travel with pets? I have a cat that will fly with me, that a keeper paranoid and heard some bad stories, I would rather keep in the car with me .... Are there any companies make it possible to steal them? or that all animals must travel with the luggage? Thank you for your help

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, is United Airlines, animals in the cabin if they fit under the seat in front of you, and in the company the entire time. It is a burden, but I do not think that it is bad. Was to fly to the place in Canada to move!

Anonymous said...

WestJet

Anonymous said...

WestJet

Anonymous said...

I know, I see cats in the United Societies. I am sure that you ask for more money, but defiantly to carry with you and do not chat in the pit of the luggage. It also depends, where in Canada to move, you take on the airline. Most sites will charge you the corporate policy. Good luck!

Post a Comment