Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tassel Dress Should I Cut My Own Rayon Fringe Or Buy Some?

Should I cut my own rayon fringe or buy some? - tassel dress

So I had this young floor lamp, Ikea, about 5 meters high, lantern as a lampshade paper. Recently, when I decided that something can decorate my room, I took the lamp and the thought did not hit my ceiling fan. Now, won the fans.

So basically, what remains is a cluster of 5 meters high with a lamp (approx.) 21 cm base circle at the top. I really want a longer-Scratch / chainette social contacts around the upper base. Something like the band in the clothing cheat or acorns. But the only place where I can find enough time to margin (or 32 inches at the longest, and I do not know whether that is enough) is in accordance with a belly dancing skirt used to be. Is there a way to make my own group, very similar to a buy or a special place to super long fringe?

Thank you!

1 comments:

JG said...

You should be able to not have the desired duration. You have to buy yarn or son of the skein / spool in a craft store. Beware of flammability. Follow the instructions to marginal. I added a link to instructions for a border style. There are instructions for other species there, a search for Fringe decision.

Post a Comment